My Family

My Family

Monday, November 7, 2011

Why I love my job

One of the main reasons I love my job is that it allows me to be off 2 days a week and those days can be flexible.  This allows me to spend time with the boys but also have adult time because I just don't feel that I am meant to be a full time stay at home mom.  The Friday before Halloween, Brody had a Hallelujah party at school - aka Halloween party.  He was pretty excited to be able to dress up as his favorite superhero - Luke Skywalker.

Jason dropped him off at school and rushed over to Chick Fil A to pick up the nuggets for his class - how do I get one of the most expensive items on a party list 2 years in a row.  Thankfully another mother and I went in together.  I just didn't want to cook nuggets myself and you just can't beat CFA.

When I arrived to his classroom I quickly was reminded why I requested Ms. Cicero - all of the kids were at their seat even though there was a party going on.  Brody didn't come running to the door to see me because he was told to stay in his seat.  I loved it.  Even though there were nuggets and sandwiches, the kids mostly filled up on cookies, cupcakes and candy - surprise, surprise, but it's Halloween right and the start of a LONG weekend.

I love how the kids are all sitting down and there is control in the classroom.

My sweet little Luke Skywalker who was so excited about his party that he didn't eat much.


His buddies - Dominic as a dragon, and Trent as Spiderman

His other buddy Nick

He was having so much fun that he didn't want to leave.  This was just the start of our busy Halloween weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment