My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pj style shopping

This year at the last minute I decided to take the boys to Target to see Santa and have their pictures made.  Everything would have been fine except the pictures were only being done the Monday before we left for our Disney trip.  Oh well, I decided to just deal with it and get it done.

Since I decided at the last minute to do this and I thought it would be cute to have their pictures in their pj's, I had to find matching pj's for the boys.  This is getting more difficult because most of what is out there is the tight ones and let's just say they aren't the most flatering for pictures.  Thankfully I found some even though they were thick fleece and pretty hot since it's still 80 degrees here.  Oh well.

I rushed home from work Monday and quickly dressed them and we were off to Target in their pj's.  Thankfully Jason was able to meet us there.  I'm not sure why I thought I could do this by myself - sometimes I try to be Ms. Independent, but Jason comes to the rescue - LOVE him for that!!

The lady at Target asked if the boys were going to be scared of Santa because if so then Santa could hide first, but I didn't think they would be so we just went with it.  Sure enough they were fine with him and the pictures turned out so cute and they spend more time better with Santa than the 1 at the mall.




The hard part is afterwards - both for picking out the pictures and having 2 boys ready for you to hurry up.  This is where Jason was a life saver because he took them down the toy aisles to "shop".  I'm sure we got some looks, but it made it quite easy to put them straight to bed when we got home since Brody fell asleep 5 min out of the parking lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment