My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HH - Our biking adventure

One of the things Hilton Head is known for is their bike paths - they are EVERYWHERE.  I biked with Brody 4 years ago, but haven't since then so that was one thing I wanted to do this year.  Our condo actually had 5 bikes included which I thought was a great idea.  Well, on Friday afternoon after Jason played golf we headed out to ride bikes.

We knew we were going to have rent Brody a bike with training wheels and Jason one that included a seat for Trevor.  We thought we could just use the ones from the condo for my mom and I.  Well, the bikes were a little rusty and mine had a flat tire but I rode it up to the bike shop so they could blow it up.  Well, they said it needed a new tube which would be $15 - ok I guess.  I'll be a good person and improve the owners bikes.  My mom starts riding hers and one of her tires pops and needs a new tube as well.  About 30 minutes later, we end up renting another bike and leave my bike there for them to continue fixing.

Sick and all the boys were having a blast and Brody did great.  We rode for about an hour all over our community.  We had to stop a couple of times for Brody to rest but he loved it.  Maybe bikes are on our Christmas list now.












After our biking adventure, we had worked up an appetite so off we went to an Italian restaurant.  I love it when Brody wants to take pictures because he actually will look at the camera.




Trevor is showing off his sweet look.  We are trying to get him to actually smile normally instead of the squinty eyes and nose - cute as it may be.

Loving the iphone but Trevor is not wanting to share it with Brody even though Brody just wants to show him how to do it "right"

No comments:

Post a Comment