My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Being a SAHM has its advantages

One of the benefits of being a stay at home mom is being able to volunteer in my boys' classes.  I really enjoy doing this because I really don't know how the teachers have time to do all that they do and still have a family so I don't mind lending a hand when I can.

The first week of September I was able to volunteer in Trevor's class for the first time.  He was really good, which I was shocked because you never now how your own children will be when they see you in their class.  He would just wave or say "Hey Mom".

I also get to have lunch with them on days that I volunteer so this day I had 2 great little lunch buddies.



When school started Stephanie text me and said "since both boys are in school now you might have some extra time so do you think we could make this cake for Ava's birthday?"  Haha - sure no problem.  So later that week I hung out at Stephanie's house for a few hours and we created this Frozen "masterpiece" for Ava's Frozen birthday party on Saturday, September 6.  Even though I felt it wasn't perfect, but Ava seeing it for the first time and saying it was AWESOME, made it all better.



No comments:

Post a Comment