My Family

My Family

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

School happenings

In August we had Open House at B & T's school.  They were so excited (especially Trevor) to be able  to show us what all they have done in school so far.

All of the kids in Trevor's class painted a picture of themselves and the parents were supposed to guess which one was our child.  Well, Jason and I didn't pick out Trevor's and we aren't sure what all the green stuff is on the bottom.  He says it is his shirt.  They also sang the Florida ABC's for the parents and it was so cute.

Every morning Stephanie and I walk these 2 cuties to class and they are so excited to be in school and don't even think twice about leaving their mama's.


School is wiping poor Trevor out.  I looked back one afternoon on the way home and here is what I found.

When we arrived home and I took him out of the car, I asked him if he wanted to lay on the couch some more and here is where he laid for over an hour.

Thank goodness school is going well and I pray it continues this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment