My Family

My Family

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A BIG day

I can't believe I actually went through with this, but I did.  I loved it but it was getting a little straggly (is that a word).  Yes, I am talking about Trevor's hair.  Trevor has very fine hair but a lot of it and we have always kept it on the longer side.  Lately he has wanted his hair like Brody's - well that wasn't about to happen - I couldn't go though that ( and I'm not sure it would look right).  

Well I found a picture of a boy's hair that I thought was really cute (can a boy's hair be cute?) and took it to Leslie and said let's do it (of course making sure she thought it would work).  


Since more hair was coming off he was a little impatient and didn't want to sit for so long.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  Trevor loves it because it is off his neck.  I may not cut it as short the next time and somehow we have to keep the hair going to the side instead of straight down.

 First day at school with his new hair.  He thought it was hilarious that people kept coming up to him saying "who are you" and acting like they didn't recognize him.  Looking like such a big boy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment