My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Nice Park

One Saturday evening in August I wanted us all to go out and have a nice family night together - just get out of the house.  We first headed to TacoLu - one of our favorite restaurants lately.  The key is definitely getting there early so you don't have to wait.  We arrived a little before 6 and no wait!!

Afterwards we headed to one of the BEST parks around - South Beach Park in Jacksonville Beach.  It is so clean and there is so much for the kids to do.  The boys had a blast playing on everything.  I went a little picture happy but it was a beautiful night and I was playing with my camera :)





Love his face!!  So determined to pull up.



I even tried a little balance beam.


This was their favorite thing - all laughs and of course a little dizzy.




Jason trying to show them how to climb.




A beautiful sunset for our fun family night.

No comments:

Post a Comment