My Family

My Family

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Buddies at the zoo

A few weeks ago, Trevor and I took his buddy Tucker to the zoo for the day.  Everytime these 2 boys see each other they hug so they were so excited and couldn't wait to spend the day together.  I picked him up at 9:30 at his daycare and we were off.


We fed the giraffes and it was the cutest thing to watch these two giving the giraffes lettuce.




It didn't take long for them to start asking for food, but thankfully I came prepared with none other than pb&j's.





After a full belly they were ready to play.  Up and down this slide and through the nets they went.  I was so thankful that it wasn't crowded because the boys were all over the place and since there was no one else there I didn't have to worry too much.


Of course they wanted to ride the merry go round



To close out the day we took a ride on the train and they were so good and had a blast checking out the animals.

I was very impressed with how well these 2 did together.  They had so much fun spending the day together so that I am sure we will be doing this again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment