My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Some beautiful weather

We have been having some beautiful weather lately here in our area.  The boys have been enjoying every chance they get to go outside and play.  While Brody was at school one day, Trevor and I decided to have a picnic outside.  

He loved just sitting there and eating and the weather was absolutely beautiful.





Trevor does a lot of running errands with me so one afternoon on our way home we stopped at a park in the downtown area to let him run around and play.  Of course he thought it was the best thing ever.


Nothing like some yummy ice cream after play time.

All of this time I've been spending with Trevor it was definitely time to spend some with Brody.  So Brody was out of school for Martin Luther King, Jr day so we headed to a park in Fernandina for a picnic and some play time.  They were great and had lots of fun running and playing like boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment