My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thankful for Mrs. Rose

I have a lot of respect for someone who can spend all day everyday with 15-18 3 and 4 year olds.  I really appreciated it after I made a visit to Brody's class for his Easter party.  They had their party about a week before Easter and he was pretty excited.  I'm so thankful for a job that allows me to rearrange my schedule to allow me to go to his party.













We had a busy day ahead of us - run to Chick Fil La to pick up nuggets for his party first thing in the morning.  As soon as we walked in some little girl yelled out Brody's name - I guess she was pretty excited he was there.  He joined right in on the song they were singing for all of the parents.

They made a little edible craft - bird nest with eggs.  It was pretty cute but Brody really just wanted to eat the eggs so of course I ate the nest aka rice krispie treat.  Brody's not a big fan of them.





The kids were so excited for the Easter Egg Hunt so off they went "ran" to find only 10 eggs.  You know we had to make it fair for them.

Holding them all back.

And they're off....


His good friend Dominic

When they finished with that they came back in the room for their jelly bean hunt.  There were jelly beans ALL OVER the room - on shelves, toys, tables, chairs.  Mrs. Rose gave each of them a little bag with the jelly bean prayer on it to put all of their jelly beans in it.  The kids had a blast.  I love how Mrs. Rose makes sure to focus on the real reason we celebrate Easter - it makes a mom happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment