My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The last man standing

This past weekend, Jason was a groomsmen in a wedding of one of his buddies from college, Andy - the last of them to get married.  The wedding was at Holy Family Catholic and the reception at Deerwood Country Club.  The one bad thing was that we had to miss Brody's tball game on Saturday - hopefully he understood.

Two of Jason's other buddies were also in the wedding so I was able to hang out with their wives.  These are also the couples who we travelled to Scotland with (4 years ago) for another buddies wedding.

Here are a few pictures from our fun day


The wedding party

The guys

The 3 guys with their "look"

 One tired little ring bearer - Luke.  He was so cute dancing all over the dance floor with all of the ladies - he even danced with me when Jason was outside.  He was such a gentleman when he came up and asked me to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment