My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Disney on Ice

A couple of weeks ago we took Brody to see Disney on Ice - 'Let's Celebrate'.  He was pretty excited ever since we received the flyer in the mail.  We decided to not take Trevor because we weren't sure how long he could stay still.  He would have been excited to see Mickey for the first 5 minutes and then I'm sure Jason or I would have been walking him up and down the hall outside.

John, Tracy & Baylie actually got seats right next to us so of course Baylie and Brody were pretty excited to be together.  At one time during the show,  each of the princesses came out with their prince and Baylie would lean over and ask Brody if he had that movie.  Well, when Tiana came out I thought Baylie was going to jump out of her seat.  She asked Brody if he liked Tiana and he said "No, I like Buzz &; Woody"  Classic statement from a boy.





Captain Hook - one of Brody's favorite characters lately thanks to Jake and the Neverland Pirates show.


 All of the princesses with their prince.

I tried to get him to wear his Mickey shirt but he told me he had to wear his Buzz shirt because he was going to see Buzz



It got towards the end of the show and Buzz and Woody still had not made their appearance and Jason and I were getting a little worried that they might not be there - oh the disappointment from a 4 year old if this happened.  Thankfully within the last 5 minutes, the Toy Story cast appeared and he was so excited.  His face says it all.
  
 Right when Buzz came out.



 It was a great night and I think Brody had a wonderful time - maybe next year Trevor will make it....

No comments:

Post a Comment