My Family

My Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's beginning to look like summer around here

With all of this warm weather around here, we have been spending a lot of time outdoors and of course that means 2 dirty boys and trying to do ANYTHING to cool off.

 I turned my back for a minute and I found Trevor like this.

 The cup to pour the water all over the front of his shirt.  This is our potty training attire but after the water dumped all on the front I couldn't tell if had peed or not.  I'm really not sure why he is liking these Mardi Gras beads lately, but you usually find him with them on sometime during the day.


They both love snowcones so our personal snowcone maker comes in pretty handy.  Trevor isn't quite big enough to hold his own cup so Brody and I share - such a sweet brother.

 I love Trevor with his mouth open - like "where is my bite"


Not sure what is going on with this headband - he actually put it on himself.  I guess it was his way of telling me it was time for a little haircut.



Being boys outside.

 Brody has his cape on pretending to be Superman and of course Trevor is chasing him.

 Trevor about to do a body slam on Brody.

My 2 sweet and DIRTY boys - bathtime......

No comments:

Post a Comment