My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things to not forget - Brody

Lately I have been thinking there are so many little things that Brody and Trevor do, say, eat (or not eat), etc that one day I'll probably forget so what better way to help remember it by then to blog about it. 

So, here's all about Brody at 4 years and 4 months old:

* He is VERY tall for his age 43", which is not unusual and he weighs about 42 pounds

* He wears 4T pants and 5-6 shirts  - he is growing like a weed.  Shoe size is 12 - 12.5

* He attends Sonshine Christian - 2 days a week and loves it.  He is always excited to tell me that he received a stamp, sticker, and 3 pieces of candy (sometimes only 2).  When he gets all of this he has been VERY good.  There have only been 1 or 2 days when he has gotten his apple flipped.  The kids names are put on apples and put on a tree on the wall and if they are bad then their apple gets flipped.  He also likes to tell us who all was bad at school.  They learn so many songs about Jesus which I love.  His teachers are Ms. Rose and Ms. Wooley.

* His latest love is Super Heros and catching the bad guys.  We still love Toy Story though

* His favorite movies are Cars, all 3 Toy Story (not 3 as much because of the garbage truck incident), Bambi.  His favorite show now is Jake and the Never Land Pirate so he loves to play Peter Pan around the house.  I have played my share of Wendi and heading off to NeverLand.

* He eats almost anything you put in front of him or at least will try it.  His favorites are pb&j, poptarts for breakfast, chicken nuggets.  He LOVES ice cream and pretty much anything sweet - I guess he takes after his mama.  He eats ALL THE TIME - Jason continues to tell me it's only the beginning.

* He can be so sweet to his brother and he is such a big helper to me.  Now don't get me wrong he does his share of whining which is so annoying.  Please tell me how we can end this....

* He of course LOVES to play outside - what boy doesn't.  He just recently learned how to spin out his Big Wheel which he thought he was such a big boy.

* He wants everything in it's place - a little OCD with it.  Everything has to be just so or someone is not happy.  I guess we I made him that way.

Our little boy is growing up way too fast and of course all he really talks about is getting bigger - just hold on big boy, don't grow up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment