My Family

My Family

Monday, April 18, 2011

Chuga Chuga Choo Choo

A couple of weeks ago, Callahan had their Railroad Days celebration.  I had never been before but thought the boys might enjoy it.  Jason already had plans so it was me and the boys.  The first thing Brody sees is the jumpy house - he was pretty excited.  But I had to explain that we had to watch the parade first and then we could slide - as long as didn't cost money since I had NO cash with me only a credit card - that wouldn't do much good at a place like this.

The parade was mostly made up of the Shriners which Brody covered his ears for most of the time and Trevor buried his head on my shoulders for most of the parade.  This is really not like Trevor so I guess something scared him in the beginning.




Of course after the parade we headed to the slide for a few minutes so Brody could slide.  Brody even got a tomato plant in a biodegradable egg carton so he could water and maybe one day have tomatoes...

I think the boys had a good time - the best part NO money spent!!

1 comment: