My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Potty Training Boot Camp - take 2

Last Friday Trevor and I started Potty Training Boot Camp again.  We tried back when he was about 18 months old because he showed lots of interest, well he did pretty good for a few days but then it just didn't stick.  I knew not to get stressed about it and not to push it too much so he has been in pull ups since then - yeah I know this is a LONG time but I found it easier to take him to the bathroom whenever we went off because he would do really well with that.  Thankfully I found the pull ups pretty cheap off diapers.com.

Anyway, back to boot camp - this is a all out 3 day potty training method that worked great for Brody.  You don't go anywhere for 3 days and you are CONSTANTLY telling your child "Don't peepee in your pants" and "Make sure you tell me if you need to go" and of course he wears big boy pants (padded though for that extra protection).  Well, this method wasn't working so great for Trevor in the beginning, so I had to resort to just taking him every 30-45 minutes and he did great with that.

We did go a couple of places during the 3 days but I still had him wear the big boys (except to church, thought the nursery workers would appreciate the pull ups).  The first step of the process is to have the child throw all of his diapers/pull ups away.



Don't worry I had a brand new trash bag in there so I could still use the pull ups for naps and bedtime.  Trevor has done really well with this new freedom.  So, after a week of potty training, tonight Trevor went running through the house to the bathroom saying "I gotta go pee".  Maybe he finally has it and is able to tell me when he has to go - not that I'm going to stop reminding him.

3 comments:

  1. Can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can take all of his clothes off and his underwear off and put them on my black chair in my bedroom and then I’ll will walk over to him and then I will push him down on his stomach so I can get my penis inside of his buttocks and then I’ll will give him a bath with me and then I will keep him naked for a long period of time and then I will sit down on my bed and then I will grab him and then I’ll will bring him back towards my penis to set him on my penis so he can feel my penis rubbing up against his naked body and then I will get on my knees and then I will put his penis in my mouth and then I will have him suck on my penis for a while and then I will shoot a lot of white stuff on his beautiful little boy naked body

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://bemka6.cc/invite/i=86710

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://femtt6ae.cc/invite/i=80891

    ReplyDelete