My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Game Night

Last Friday night we finally were able to get our game night back up and running.  There were 4 couples and 6 kids - thank goodness for the playroom because the kids stay in there while we adults have our fun in the main room.  There are times when we wished the playroom was sound proof and I'm sure the kids wished it as well because we got pretty loud with our laughing.

Ava and Trevor hanging out.

After some pizza for dinner we were off to play games.  We started out with Scene It Squabble which is kind of like a guys vs girls game.  I have to admit that the guys won that one even though the girls were way ahead.

Tracy and Marshall decided to sit on the "love seat" while Tara and John sat on the other side of the room.



Then we played Battle of the Sexes, which Jason and I have determined is a very long game and can be a little slow so I don't think we will play it again but we did have some laughs.

I hope for us to be able to do this every month because we had a great time.  Maybe John won't be so tired next time.



1 comment:

  1. I was going to upload my pictures tonight to my computer- I haven't even taken them off my camera since before valentines day- can you believe it?! I'll send you the ones I took of all the kids- oh and it is Trevor- not Brody.....see above :)

    ReplyDelete