My Family

My Family

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

14 days of Love Day

I am so very blessed to have a wonderful husband "valentine" so I thought I would show him how much I love him over the first 14 days of February.  I left him a little present every morning - here's a few of them.



Conversation hearts






I was so excited to do this and was felt like a little kid every morning when I left for work putting out his gift.  The first day reaction was great - "what's this for?".  After day 2 I think he realized something was going on and hopefully looked forward to getting something.  Brody asked lots of questions as well as to why is daddy getting all of these presents.  With so many separated families these days, this was a great way for us to show Brody that we love each other.  Jason would explain to him that "mommy was giving him presents because she loved him".  His response was that one day his wife will give him presents.

He also got some "love potion" which was a cold bottle of Dr. Pepper - his favorite drink, some fortune cookies with personal fortunes inside, a Crush drink, and 10 reasons why I love him.

On Valentine's day here was his last present.


It is a picture from when we went to the US Open tennis tournament last year in NY.  He has mentioned several times that he loves this picture and would like it blown up bigger, so I listened.  I tried to be creative and modge podged it to a canvas that I had painted blue.  This was the first time I had used modge podge but I think it turned out really great and he was very happy with it.  The plan is to hang it in our office.

These past 14 days were so fun to give him something every day - I better start thinking now to prepare for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment