My Family

My Family

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day - WOW!!

This year's Valentine of choice for Brody to give out to his friends at school was a SuperHero lollipop - well, it was the choice I made for him.  For the past several years I have tried to find cute Valentine's to make.  Yeah, I know I could just buy the box of valentine's but for some reason I like the extra work :)



Well, while Jason and I were at work, Mrs. Gail had craft day with Brody and Trevor.  She told me that Brody LOVED it and just continued making stuff so I would probably find things all over the house.  So true,  Brody was so excited to show me everything he had done that day as well as all of his valentine's he had received at school.  Here's what he had for Jason and I


On the fridge


This Valentine's was a little different than our past because Jason had a basketball game so no at home fancy dinner this year, but instead here is where we sat for an hour.



The boys had a blast playing with Ava and Bella.  Jason's team won, but most of my time was spent watching the boys and constantly saying NO, don't do that, don't do this, etc.

Once we got home I made a wonderful gourmet dinner with dessert




Baths and then time for their valentine presents



Boy, did they get a lot of stuff

The boys sent me on a scavenger hunt to find part of my present.  Of course Brody was so excited for me to find it and couldn't keep a secret that it was in his room.

Jason is such a practical gift giver which I love.  He bought me a new cartridge for my cricut and a clip on  light for my side of the bed.  I loved how he remembered when we were in NY last year the hotel had these small bed clip on lights that were awesome and I loved that the lights could be off and I could have my personal light to turn off when I wanted to.  Love this 


No comments:

Post a Comment