My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My planner or OCD child

When Brody started VPK in September I started a habit of putting all Brody's clothes for the week in a basket so all he had to do each morning was pull out the next set of clothes.  This makes things easier and hopefully hassle free every morning so Brody can get ready all by himself.

Well, one day last week after he got dressed he laid out the next weeks shirts he wanted to wear and was so proud of what he had done.


Also, he started out the first 2 days of the week making his bed all by himself.   Monday morning when he woke up he immediately made his bed, ate breakfast, got dressed and brushed his teeth all before Jason    had to tell him to do anything.  We were pretty excited and could only hope that it would last.


I love when he gets in this type of mood - a mother's dream!!

1 comment: