My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A little randomness

Of course having boys I miss out on on dressing them in really cute clothes because let's face it there are such cute girl clothes out there and the boys clothes exist of pants and a shirt and 1 of 4 pairs of shoes (black, brown, tennis shoes or flip flops).  I do look at this as blessing because I don't have to be tempted to spend lots of money on a different pair of shoes and accessories for each outfit.  However, I do try hard to make sure my boys look their best and another blessing is they will wear whatever we tell them too - no attitudes (yet).  Thankfully, Brody enjoys having his clothes match Trevor so I take full advantage of this when I can.  A couple of Sunday's ago was one of those times.

I just love Trevor's hat.




Brody even likes for he and Trevor's pj's to be similar.  He will usually find out what Trevor is wearing before he picks out his pj's for the night.  So, no surprise that for almost 2 Sunday afternoon's in a row, Brody has wanted he, Jason and Trevor to all wear their Spiderman shirts.  So cute I must say.



It was a cold Sunday so we were enjoying the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment