My Family

My Family

Friday, February 3, 2012

Not too hot!!

I am fortunate enough to work at a place where they provide lunch for us everyday.  Now, don't get all WOW and all because there is definitely an alterior motive for this - the boss wants everyone to work and not really take time to go out for lunch.  This does get old sometimes, but at least our lunch is paid for.

Most of the time our lunch consists of some type of fish and chicken - he wants us eating healthy.  Well, when he is out of town we get some really good food.  One day last week we had Tijuana Flats - which I LOVE and there were lots of leftovers so I brought some home for dinner.  YEAH, I love when this happens because I don't have to cook.  

Brody loves quesadillas so I thought this was great.  Well, he was eating away and all of a sudden he was started screaming VERY LOUDLY and screaming it was HOTTTTTT!!  Well, I knew right away what he ate - a jalapeno.  Oh my, he was guzzling down water so fast that it was coming out the sides of his mouth but that wasn't helping.  I then went with some bread and wouldn't even take bites of the bread - he just kept shoving it in.  3 pieces later he was finally calmed down.  I made sure there weren't anymore jalapenos in the quesadillas but he wasn't having it so he was done eating for the night.  

Shoving bread into his mouth to cool it down


The dreaded jalapeno.

I know it was hot, but let me tell it was quite funny.  

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I'd recommend talking to Tina about ordering them jalapeno free next time, with a smile and bribe. Those always make the conversations more fun!

    ReplyDelete