My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Trevor growing up

Since Trevor was born he has always used one of these except his was a pale beige color. 

This is the paci he received from the hospital.  I never really tried a different type because I kept thinking he wouldn't really use it, but oh well.  Thankfully, he only used it at night to go to sleep.  I really never had to go and find it in the middle of the night to give it back to him.  As he got older he liked to hold onto it as he slept or bite on it.  The poor thing looked pretty pitiful - it had lost it suction because there were holes in it, so it was time to say goodbye.

I am thankful to say as of the beginning of December we no longer have any pacfiers and they were pretty easy to get rid of.  I never really wanted my kids to use pacifiers because I've heard it can be pretty difficult to break them of the habit.  Yeah, for no more paci's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment