My Family

My Family

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oh the things to be thankful for

Everyday this past November, so many people on Facebook would put something they were thankful for.  I kept thinking I would join in but I kept getting busy doing other stuff.  However, when I read other people's thankful hearts it encouraged me to be thankful for everything God has blessed me with.  Here are just a few:
  •  Jesus Christ who loves me no matter who I am or what I do
  • loving and supportive husband who works hard everyday but doesn't let his work overtake his family
  • 2 healthy boys who keep me on my toes and help me realize that God gave them to me to help mold them to be Godly men
  • wonderful parents who are there to help us out anytime we need it - boy do I take that for granted way too many times
  • an awesome church family
  • a job that allows me to work just 3 days a week so I can be at home with my 2 boys
There are a ton more and I am so overwhelmed with how God has blessed me.

This year I decided to ask Brody and Trevor what they were thankful for and here are the answers:



And in celebration of Thanksgiving, here's how Brody comes out to greet me one day when I get home.

I guess someone learned about Indians at school.

Our actual Thanksgiving was pretty low key - lunch at mom and dad's so it was just the 6 of us.



Later that afternoon we headed out to Jason's moms for dinner with Bryan and Tara.  Trevor and Cale enjoying an after dinner snack.


I wanted to get home at a decent hour so I could get some sleep to get ready for a BUSY and LONG day of shopping on Black Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment