My Family

My Family

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Singing in church - the sick way

The Sunday after Brody's birthday party, he was to sing in church with the children's choir.  He seemed to be feeling ok so we thought we were ok.  He looked miserable on stage.  People actually thought he wasn't a morning person because he looked like he didn't want to be up there.

Well, when he came off the stage I was taking him to children's church and he was having a break down and did feel a little hot.  The great thing about my parents and I going to the same church is we always have a 2nd form of transportation.  I grabbed the keys from my dad and took Brody home to rest.

He also had his buddy Dominic's camping birthday party that afternoon so he was really hoping to feel better.  Thankfully he got a little rest and was able to go to the party.  They had the camper set up and all the food was under it.  The kids did a little scavenger hunt to search for little bugs for their jars - they had a blast.

Brody and Walker playing in one of the tents.


Needless to say when he got home he crashed.  He had one busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment