My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The perfect tree

Our annual tradition is for all of us to go pick out our tree together.  We have always had a real tree and I love the tradition of going together to pick it out, however there are times when I wished we had a fake tree.  Because of Brody's birthday party and him not feeling so good, we had to wait a couple of days to get our tree.

The boys were pretty excited to be going to pick it out - even though I don't think Trevor had any idea what was going on - he just likes to repeat whatever Brody says.  We were off - trying to corral 2 boys around a bunch of trees - sounds like fun right?  Well, they weren't too bad just the typical hiding behind trees and chasing each other a little. 

On the search for the perfect tree



They actually got to step on the pedal to shake the tree.


We picked out the "perfect" tree and were off to the house to decorate - or at least get it in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment