My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 3 - Magic Kingdom

Since we had gone to the Christmas party Tuesday night our 2nd time at Magic kingdom was a bonus. The boys were still pretty excited. We made our way through the whole park and rode just about everything we could minus Splash Mtn & thunder Mtn - the lines were just too long & Thunder Mtn even closed at one time.



Of course we spent a lot of time in FantasyLand. Trevor's favorite was the merry go round. I got sad when Brody didn't really want to ride it because it told me he was getting big. Sad day.



However as Brody gets bigger he gets to ride different things like Space Mountain which is one of my favorite rides. We really weren't sure if he would since he has to sit by himself but he seemed pretty pumped about it so off we went. Brody loved it and actually rode it 3 times. Thankfully there were really no lines to ride. What a great day when the only wait is the time it takes you to walk to the ride.



Oh yeah, I let Trevor drive the car - with me holding the wheel.



Riding one of our favorite rides - Buzz Lightyear - and Trevor wearing the glasses his way.



Like I've said before, Brody can sleep anywhere.  What was funny is that we were sitting about 20 feet away and so it looked like no one was around him to watch him.  Someone actually tried to find a cast member to let them know that it looked like someone had left him alone.  Well, he got over an hour nap in this spot.

When we arrived to the park I noticed the electrical parade was going on that night do I was pretty excited. I haven't seen this parade in about 25 years. Wow that makes me sound old. The one thing about parades is that you have to get a spot so early which is not fun when you have kids. We didn't get a spot so the boys couldn't see that well which meant we were off to ride. I was quite disappointed but realized the trip was for them. We quickly learned that Trevor loves the people mover and could have ridden it all day.










A day at Magic Kingdom isn't complete without a fireworks show. However I think my boys could do without it.  A few pictures that don't even come close to showing how wonderful the fireworks are at Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment