My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh I'm in love with

Several posts ago I mentioned that I have been on this organizational kick - yeah, Jason's probably about sick of it.  He never knows where he's supposed to put stuff now - on the counter, in the basket, who knows what the right thing to do is.

Anyway, since I am up early 3 days a week it is sort of difficult to find the right jewelry to wear and keep it dark in the bedroom so Jason doesn't wake up.  Also, the jewelry box just wasn't the easiest thing to find the right necklace.   Here's what I had


I had to empty everything out of the box and clean out.  Jason was a little speechless when he came home to this one day.

I had to come up with something so with the help of some great organizational blogs I came up with this.

I found the cork board at a Thrift Store for $3 and the laundry thing there as well for $2.  Then I spraypainted them white and used spray adhesive to adhere the fabric.  Attached (with the help from my dad and Jason) some inexpensive white cabinet pulls and some other cool closet hooks.

This jewelry organizer makes me so happy everytime I look at it.  It is so easy to see what all I have now.  I sure wish I had done this earlier.

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Jenny! I'm in desperate need of some jewelry organization myself. :)

    ReplyDelete