My Family

My Family

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We have a walker

On July 19th, Trevor finally took his first step. He has been standing for sometime now, but just wouldn't take the first step. Now, don't get me wrong he's not walking all over the place or anything, but we have to start somewhere. He's up to about 9 steps so we definitely have progress. I'm not ready for him to grow up, but I am actually ready for him to walk because maybe he'll stop being my human vacuum cleaner once he is standing up and not so close to the floor.



Brody has been such an encourager in trying to get Trevor to walk. It's so cute to hear Brody "Come on Little Man" - yes Brody mimics what we say and has all sorts of names for Trevor - Little Munchkin and Little Drooler are my 2 favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment