My Family

My Family

Sunday, August 8, 2010

1 Year Old Photo Shoot

The Friday before Trevor's birthday we went and had his pictures made. It's always such a big deal for pictures with me - what to wear, will he have eaten at the right time, will he smile, will he be too tired. I know I really shouldn't be concerned with things like this since it's out of my control - just let it go right?


I had the clothes picked out and we were all ready. We got some really good shots and even Brody joined in on the action. I didn't think I would work so hard at getting Trevor to smile and keeping him in one spot, but I was sweating by the end of the photo shoot. Here are my favorite poses.


Holding the football just like he is supposed to.


I am in shock - I am 1








2 sweet boys

No comments:

Post a Comment