My Family

My Family

Friday, August 13, 2010

One Busy Drill

I am sad to say that we have been in our house for almost 9 years and there has been a hallway with NOTHING on the wall until this past week. With 2 kids comes LOTS of pictures. You spend all this money on pictures but you run out of room on where to put them. A couple months back I had thought why not utilize the blank hallway between the boys room. I sure have enough pictures to do it.

So off to stores I went trying to find reasonable priced black frames. I didn't want to have to take out a loan just to buy frames for the wall. Thankfully I found some great deals thanks to Kohls, Joann's & Ikea. It did take some major convincing to get my husband to break out the drill and put these up for me.

I used their 3, 6, 9 month & 1 year pictures and I am so happy with how the wall turned out.


I am especially happy with the 2 frames from Ikea on the opposite wall.

Before these frames went up, Jason put the drill to use putting up some shelves in Trevor's room. Yes, Trevor is a year old now and I am still trying to finish up his room. I just couldn't decide what I wanted to put in his room. I must confess I still have a blank spot but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures look great hanging and good for you, getting shelves up in Trevor's room. Allie's room is sight right now and she's almost 2. Oh the shame ;)

    ReplyDelete