My Family

My Family

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Water Park Day

Jason's brother and family are back in America. Daniel is in the Marines and has been stationed in Japan for 3 years and they have now moved back to South Carolina. Their son Caleb is a year older and he and Brody love playing together. Since they were down visiting, we thought we would spend a day at Adventure Landing water park. We went last year in Sept and only the little toddler area was open. This time the full park was open so the kids had a blast. However, Brody wouldn't go down the BIG slides but he had a lot of fun running around the kiddie area, going down their slides and swimming in the wave pool.





Caleb & Brody loved this squirt zones. Not sure the people walking by enjoyed the squirts.




The half pipe - the adults even got in on the fun. Here's Jason going down the half pipe. When I went down it - I think everyone in the park heard me scream.What a happy little man. He even took a little 30 minute nap towards the end of the day. He was a trooper thru the long day. We had a blast and I could see us going again as long as we have a coupon to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment