My Family

My Family

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trevor can see

On July 22, Trevor had his First Haircut of many with Denise at Teenie's. His hair was starting to grow pretty fast and needed a little shaping. The poor guy had a wonderful peak of hair in the front that went all the way to his nose and the sides were hanging past his ears.



We weren't ready for the little boy haircut, so just a little trim. We knew he couldn't sit by himself in the chair - my little wiggle worm - so Jason attended the major haircutting session so I could take pictures of this major milestone.
The first cut


Trevor did so good, which we really didn't have any doubt. We didn't think he would cry, but we thought he would be curious as to what all was going on which was so true.




Discussing how short to go.

The finished product. Hopefully, we'll have more successful haircuts like this one. I don't think I can handle a screamer.

He looks more like a little boy now - so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment