My Family

My Family

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beach time

My parents have spent 2 of the last 3 weeks at the beach. So, a couple of times over the past couple of weeks I've packed up the boys and headed to see them - either Fernandina or St Augustine. I think I'm getting better at packing EVERYTHING needed for the beach.

The boys had a blast and I think NiNi and Papa had fun too even though they were probably ready for some peace and quiet.

A few pictures from Fernandina:


Trevor loves his Papa

Getting NiNi all sandy. I'm sure she loves it.



One of my favorites.

Papa even got in on the sandy day.



A few pictures from our 2 night St Augustine stay.

Brody and Papa playing with his new Toy Story sand molds.


Little man needed a break - who cared that it was in the sand.

So sweet.
This couple of days at the beach made me really ready for our week stay in just 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment