My Family

My Family

Monday, July 19, 2010

1 Month Away

I cannot believe my little boy is only a month away from being a year old - well actually only a couple of weeks now since I'm a little late with this post. Wow it flies. Trevor continues to be such a great baby.

Here's just a few of his latest things:

  • He has learned to clap and blow kisses.
  • He has found the cabinet with all of the plastic in it and so it is constantly on my kitchen floor.
  • We have these letters and animal magnets on our fridge, well I guess Trevor doesn't like them there because he is ALWAYS tossing them off. Maybe he likes the sound it makes.
  • He still uses a pacifier but really just to hold on to during the night. I'm praying it won't be hard to break. He likes to chew on it and he now likes to put his finger in the hole and chew on his finger. We still have the one from the hospital - clear one.
  • He LOVES to stand up and claps when he does. He can stand up now in the middle of the floor with nothing to hold onto. I'm praying walking comes soon to hopefully get him off the floor and finding every little small speck and trying to eat it.
  • He loves his big brother and most of the time Brody loves him back.
  • He loves Allye, our dog, but Allye doesn't always love him back. She never bites though but really just wants to be left alone at times.
  • We still haven't had our first haircut. It's getting pretty long - I don't think we'll make it to his first birthday.
  • He is kind of a picky eater - eats all fruits but not liking vegetables much. We are almost done with baby food. 3rd stage is pretty gross so we are attempting to try finger foods. It's just such a mess and difficult when we go out.
  • He now has 4 teeth - 2 on top and 2 on bottom



God has really blessed us and I am so excited to see how these boys are going to grow up and I pray God will use them in a BIG way.

No comments:

Post a Comment