My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Date with Ollie Koaloa

Yes, I know you are all thinking what kind of date comprises of a kid's game place on a Friday night. Well, I guess that's the extent of our dates lately but this place is actually pretty fun for a 3 year old AND it's pretty cheap which is what we parents like to hear. Brody was so excited for us to be going there.

This was Brody's favorite - a rocket ship. I guess he thought he was just like Buzz Lightyear

Trevor even joined in on the action.

So serious!


He wasn't so sure about this dump truck ride.
Even though it may not be mine and Jason's perfect date night but our kids had a blast so that's important.

1 comment:

  1. That place looks like so much fun! We might have to try it. We dated on Saturday at the St. Marys Aquatic Center. Gotta love a splash park date. Ha!

    ReplyDelete