My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Chick Fil A Day

A couple of weeks ago, I headed to the mall with BOTH boys. Sometimes I don't know what I'm thinking, but other times I'm determined to not always stay in the house so we headed out. It's always such an planning ordeal to leave the house. Don't forget bottles, snacks, water, snacks, puffs, and even more snacks. Brody LOVES his snacks. I guess I made him this way because ever since his first trip to the grocery store he would always eat so everytime we go anywhere he wants to know what's in my purse.

We finally got to the mall.
I absolutely LOVE this stroller. I was a little nervous in the beginning because I wasn't sure I would get my money worth out of it, but it has been great. It's a little heavy but I have gotten used to it. I wish I had it purchased it when Brody was born because I would have really gotten my money's worth.
My mall trips are strategically planned because I have to know exactly what I'm looking for - no
browsing allowed - only at the end of the trip if time allows. Most important things first while they are still on their best behavior.

After a couple of hours shopping - Trevor slept most of this time - praise the Lord - we headed to eat and where else but Chick Fil La. This day happened to be Customer Appreciation Day so people were all dressed up to get their free meals. We didn't attempt to dress up - I guess I could have put a white shirt with black spots on them and called it a day, but oh well. Brody got a cute hat and we bought a balloon monkey so he was quite thrilled.


Having a visit from the Chick Fil La cow - of course not looking at the camera.

Sporting his new hat.

Trevor enjoying some applesauce

I think the more I attempt mall trips the easier it has to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment