My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cake Class Update

I haven't blogged lately about our cake class, but we finished Course 2 a few weeks ago and here's a picture of our final exam cake


Me and Tracy with our final exams.

The class was a lot of fun. Throughout the entire course we worked on flowers and the birds that are on the cake and then for the last class we brought our cake in to put everything on it.

I also was Ms. Domestic and decided to make cute Easter cupcakes for Brody's class. They were a huge hit with both his class and my work.



This is just an extra cake I made for a friend.



We have now started the Fondant and Gum Paste class which is quite different. We weren't really sure how the fondant would taste but it wasn't too bad - real chewy. Of course Brody liked it.

1 comment:

  1. jenny, this is amazing! seriously...so impressed with you and tracy. :)

    ReplyDelete