My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 2, 2010

8 Months Already

Yes, I am a little late posting about my fast growing boy. He turned 8 months at the beginning of April and is growing like a weed. He is still sleeping through the night and takes great naps which mom and dad love. He absolutely loves his brother and watches everything he does and of course Brody continues to be a great big brother.

Trevor now has 2 teeth on the bottom which we thankfully survived without too much pain - just some OraGel. Along with teething comes DROOL. Now we already had an excessive drooler so this teething thing just makes us go through about 5 burp cloths. I ask myself why do I buy cute clothes - I should just spend the money on cute bibs since this is all you see. He is such a happy baby - his sweet grin just makes me smile. I sometimes get a little sad as I think that Trevor is getting older so quickly and all is firsts of quickly passing.


Yes, that is drool hanging from his chin.


Trevor is still eating 2nd stage food, he doesn't like the thick texture of the 3rd stage. He's also not a big fan of sweet potatoes and Organic food. What child doesn't like sweet potatoes?? I even made homemade sweet potatoes - he didn't even like them. I think we have a picky eater on our hands.
Even though he is a picky eater - he is still happy.

I love those eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment