My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Please get me out of the house

With such a sick Brody a few weekends ago, it was definitely time to get out of the house. I was just praying that Brody felt ok on the Wednesday so we could go to the zoo. I thought this would be a great way to just get out of the house but not really be around other kids unlike a playground. Brody could just stay in the stroller and this would be Trevor's first time at the zoo.

Brody was pretty excited to go and I was a little nervous but VERY determined to be an independent mom to take both boys by myself. Brody is usually very good when it is just one adult because he has your undivided attention but as soon as you add the 2nd adult he begins to push those buttons just to get your attention.

It was a beautiful day to be at the zoo and we got there soon after it opened. I love to get out early so the boys can get a good nap in the afternoon at home. Brody was pretty excited to see the new penguin exhibit and the alligators.

I am happy to say that we had a wonderful time and the boys were great. Taking both boys wasn't that bad and I LOVE my double stroller because it definitely makes things easier. This was great to have at the zoo because all Brody had to do was stand up on the foot rest and he was able to see over the railing. Usually we have to pick him up which we can quickly become tired.

Here's a few pictures from our great morning out.



Yes, this is Brody's hat. I totally forgot a hat for Trevor. It sure is a lot to remember.


Brody actually wanted to feed the giraffes, but I wouldn't have been able to take a picture so I said we should wait for Daddy. He's pretty easily convinced.


Brody LOVES to eat. I really thought he would just eat a snack in the stroller but no he wanted to sit in a chair and eat.

Enjoying watching the penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment