My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Making a Memory

A couple of weekends ago we had hard wood floors put down in our bedroom. Having a dog in there with the carpet was really starting to gross me out and I just didn't feel it was very clean, so Jason gave in - thankfully. I was so excited. We moved everything out to the playroom on that Wed night getting ready for the floors to be laid on Thursday. I was so excited to come home from work and see them, but was quickly disappointed when I only saw 3 rows done. My first thought was where were we supposed to sleep for the night since all of our furniture was moved into the playroom.
Well, here is where we slept. I just kept thinking we were making a memory.

We actually thought it was pretty comfortable and Jason was enjoying the big tv. I was once again very thankful for our addition to give us the extra room to store the furniture and put our temporary bed.
Here's our finished hardwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment