My Family

My Family

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A much needed weekend

After a VERY successful potty training weekend which meant not going ANYWHERE the entire weekend, I was desperate to go somewhere the upcoming Saturday. Thankfully, Jason didn't have a golf tournament and also bailed on other golf plans so we could all 3 do something together. We (I) decided to head to the beach since Brody loved it earlier in the week.





Brody played in the sand and then we headed in the water. The water was a little calmer that day so he was able to stand up better when the water hit him. He also found the paddle ball set we brought and wanted to play "tennis". We attempted at that but he kept swinging it like a golf club - I guess golf is more his sport.

After a few hours of the beach we headed back to Nana's house so Brody could take a nap and I went off to the Ponte Vedra Spa for a well needed maternity massage. I don't usually get a massage but I had a maternity one with Brody and it was WONDERFUL so of course this child couldn't get cheated :) My doctor suggested I have my massage there since I am struggling with Restless Leg Syndrome and of course I had to obey doctor orders. They had remodeled the spa and it was absolutely beautiful - and I felt so pampered. I could probably get used to that type of treatment, now if I just had the money to spend there. After the 50 minute massage I headed down the street for a pedicure. I settled on a much cheaper pedicure then at the PVSpa since I'm not such a big fan of pedicures - I just can't seem to relax.

We ended the night with dinner at Outback and then some shopping at Towne Center. What a great day with the family. I really enjoy these types of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment