My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 28, 2009

5-7 weeks to go

Yes, there is a 2 week window in my due date. My doctor doesn't change the due date so they say Aug 18 but when we went for our sonogram on the 18th she said the baby was measuring about 2 weeks early. I don't quite understand why they don't change the due date but I guess they went thru all the school and must know more. Needless to say I am NOT thinking I will go until the 18th, so I'm prepared for the 5th especially since this baby is 5lbs 4 oz.


Brody trying to imitate me for his pictures.


On the 18th, we did the 4D sonogram and it's so amazing!! The baby wasn't being very cooperative because it kept putting it's hand in front of it's face but we were able to get a few good shots. Well, there is one person who knows the sex of the baby - the lady who did the sonogram. She didn't write it down so our doctor doesn't know either because our doctor has a tendency to slip up.

Is it a boy or girl?
Yes, I feel this is our baby looking at us.


Here's the wonderful foot that is pressing up in my belly all the time.

I am feeling pretty good and still doing pretty much everything I've always done. I'm having the stuffy nose issue which I assume is because of being pregnant because it has lasted for about a month now. Jason says I'm not sleeping very soundly at night so of course I'm getting up to go to the bathroom about 3-4 times everynight. Oh the JOY of being pregnant.

So with only 5-7 weeks left, we (I) still have a lot to do. We have made some progress on the office/nursery, but it still is a mess. It's very difficult to just pack everything in boxes because we are running out of room to put the boxes in the garage.

1 comment: