My Family

My Family

Monday, June 22, 2009

Jason's Birthday

Last Tuesday, my wonderful husband turned 34. Let me just say how blessed I am to have such a great husband. He has been such a big help during this pregnancy - household chores, helping out with Brody and just trying to understand the hormones of pregnant wife (I don't think one can ever succeed at this one). I never thought being pregnant with a 2 1/2 year old could be so tiring but thank goodness Jason is there to help out.

We celebrated at Carrabba's with his mom and Kim, Tara, Bryan, Cale and of course Brody. For his birthday, Brody and I got him a new pair of sunglasses which of course we had to exchange for a different pair but at least we tried to pick a pair out.
Happy Birthday Jason!!







1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pics you posted and especially the first one of Brody. Too cute! We called to say Happy Birthday so hopefully you guys got our message :). Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete