My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day & an extra Potty Training day

I conveniently chose the long holiday weekend to potty train to ensure that Brody got it. Which meant 1 more day of staying home - I was definitely needing a day out but we pushed on and stayed home.


Brody did so great and only had a slight accident outside which I couldn't quite understand but he told me and we were able to run inside to the potty. He is so proud of his big boy pants. I just can't believe that we have somewhat accomplished this huge step. I know we aren't 100% potty trained since we haven't been anywhere yet and are still in pull ups but I still think we have done pretty good and are very exicted that Brody has done so well.


When Jason got home from playing golf, Brody wanted to hit golf balls with daddy. Brody LOVES to play golf and is getting pretty good. He knows his 3 clubs - driver, iron and putter and takes turns hitting with daddy. It's the cutest thing to watch the 2 of them as they take turns. Here's a brief video of their golf afternoon.



1 comment: