My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 13, 2009

An Ollie Koala birthday party

Last Saturday, Brody went to Bradyn's 3rd birthday party at Ollie Koala's. This was the second time Brody's been to Ollie Koala's and he loved it the first time. I wasn't sure how I would handle this time since I would be flying solo and being 7 months pregnant. Thank goodness Brody can't get out of the building unless I'm with him. I still felt I had to follow him around most of the time so he didn't go up crash someone's game.


He loved all the rides and games, however, he must have some A.D.D because he doesn't want to stay at the ride or game until it ends and is ready to move on to the next thing.



Baylie and Brody enjoying pizza and of course Brody all about the food and not looking at the camera. It was however, difficult to get him to go and eat since all he wanted to do was play the games.



Riding the plane.

He loved the air hockey game.


He loved the bumper boats even though all he did was go around in circles.

2 comments:

  1. Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brim over I agree but I think the list inform should acquire more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete