My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014

We had a pretty low key Thanksgiving.  We spent lunch at my parents.  My mom had us reflect over the past year on something we are thankful for.  We give her a hard time about doing this, but it really is a sweet time and gets our mind focused on being thankful.  This year mine was that I can see.  Its hard to believe that over 7 months earlier I was having PRK surgery and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. 

Of course Trevor didnt want to eat as usual so after a few bites, Brody and Trevor ended up playing puzzles on the porch. 



We then later headed to Jasons moms for dinner. 

As in keeping with tradition my mom and I always go Black Friday shopping real early Friday morning.  I am against Thursday shopping however, I saw this deal at Target and since I would be 5 minutes from a Target I decided to get there when it opened at 6pm.  I really couldnt believe I was doing this especially when I drove up and saw the line to get in.



Thank goodness I was able to get the deal and get in and out in no time at all.  My mom and I then left at 5AM Friday morning for a FULL day of shopping.  However, this year we were back home before it went dark – a very successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment