My Family

My Family

Saturday, January 10, 2015

October Happenings

Trevor is all into making his own lunch these days when we are home so I certainly let him.  His favorite is turkey or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches - really he would eat these for lunch and dinner if I let him - BUT I DON'T.  I know tough mom, right?


Jason and I went to see Garth Brooks.  Jason loves Garth and was a HUGE fan about 15-20 years ago, so we jumped at the chance for him to go to this concert.





We had a new addition to our group – Baby Liam was born on Oct 13 and Jason and I were there waiting to see him.


Being in true boy fashion, they didnt really care to go to the hospital to see Liam, so they waited to see him when he got home. 



Pumpkin decorating time



I returned to my old high school for the first time in a VERY LONG time - I was called to sub 9th and 10th grade Geography.  I was a little nervous, but thankfully it wasn't too bad.  Boy a lot of things have changed in the 20 years.


Pink out - Breast cancer awareness day at school.

I made a couple of treats for their classes.

Apple cake pops for the Snow White cast.


No comments:

Post a Comment