My Family

My Family

Friday, January 16, 2015

Here Comes the Bride

I got married almost 14 years ago and I remember how much planning went into the wedding and how I wanted every detail to be perfect.  Well, about 10 or 12 years ago I started coordinating weddings at our church to help brides have their perfect day.  I really enjoyed working with the bride to assist her in seeing her dream wedding become a reality.  As times have changed more people are deciding to have their special day held at offsite venues, and fortunately they would like someone to coordinate their special day.   Thankfully Jason has been there to help me with the big venues.  He has been a great help - we make a great team!!

After this last wedding I coordinated at Plantation Oaks Farm here in Callahan, I realized I wanted to move this into a side business because I really love helping the bride have her perfect day. 






This wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything went smoothly just like the bride had wished.  It was the first wedding I had coordinated at Plantation Oaks Farm.  The huge oak trees make for the perfect backdrop for the ceremony, while the barn gives the guests a great place to celebrate the bride and groom for the reception. 

I finally made the plunge and ordered business cards  - which makes it official I guess!!





Day of Coordinator Services
Includes:
  •  Unlimited email and phone contact
  •  At least one in person meeting to discuss all of the wedding details and what you envision your day to look like
  •  Offering advice on etiquette and protocol
  •     Walk through of the reception venue
  • Creating a timeline
  •  Confirming vendor details and times of arrival/delivery
  •  Rehearsal Coordination
  •  Organizing the processional and recessional
  •  Wedding day management
  •  Wedding assistant on your BIG day





A lot of people may not think they need someone to help coordinate their special day, however, after the bride has planned so much, I think she deserves to be able to sit back and enjoy her day.  This is where I come in to help.  I take a lot of the pressure off the bride about making sure everything goes perfectly and allow her to enjoy her day.


Here's to a new adventure!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're doing this! Will definitely refer you!!! Maybe you can set up a fb page just to give people somewhere to contact you online?

    ReplyDelete