My Family

My Family

Friday, October 17, 2014

Grandparents Day at CES

On September 12th the Kindergarten class at CES celebrated Grandparents Day with a little breakfast, craft and song.  Stephanie and I thought it would be a nice idea to have a photo booth set up so the kids could have their picture taken with their Grandparents.  We also decided to make the food for our class.  Mrs. Brown asked for like cookies and donuts but we thought we would do a little more - Go Big or Go Home was our motto :)

Little fruit cups with sugar cookie as the cup and we also had donut holes, cheese ball, muffins, and cinnamon rolls - yes we had a lot of food, but it looked so nice.

When the kids came in they all sat in the front and sang a little song for the Grandparents.  Let me just say it was a packed cafeteria.


Nini and Trevor

Stephanie and I were VERY busy for the entire hour and half taking pictures of EVERY Kindergartner and their grandparents.  We had about 145 pictures we developed and sent home with the kids.  I think it went over very well.



Happy Grandparents day to B & T's awesome Grandparents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment